Being as a PhD holder in Drawing and Paintings but I don’t know why I’m an artist, but I should say art is in my blood. I like to paint, so I am an artist.I am improving myself everyday. It is an endless journey. You keep on learning if you have dedication and eagerness to learn. I believe in God and he thinks positively for me. In my view right people get right opportunities.
If an artist experiments it opens varied horizons for him/her and thus the best of the work comes out.
- Upcoming Show(s)
- Solo Shows
- Solo Exhibition at Lokayata Art Gallery, Hauz Khas Village, Delhi, Dec 2012
- Solo Exhibition at Plaza Art Gallery, Near Jahangir Art Gallery, Mumbai, Mar 2013
- Solo Exhibition at Aparna Art Gallery, Sirifort, Delhi, September 2010
- Solo Exhibition at Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Delhi, 2010.
- Solo Exhibition at Press Club of India, Delhi in the year April, 2009.
- Solo Exhibition at Lalit Kala Academy, Lucknow in the year 2008.
- Solo Exhibition at Chikutasi Kala Mela, Kanpur in the year 2003 & 2005.
- Solo Exhibition at Kala Mela, Phool Bagh, Kanpur, 2004 .
- Group Shows
- Group Exhibition at Lokayata Art Gallery, Delhi, 2009, 2011, 2016, 2017.
- Group Exhibition at Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi, January 2012.
- Group Exhibition at India Habitat Centre, Delhi, 2010.
- Group Exhibition at Gallerie Ruki, Ladu Sarai, Delhi, on Acrylic on canvas, 2010.
- Group Exhibition at Atelier - La Cafe, Sapurjat, Delhi, on Acrylic on canvas, 2010.
- Group Exhibition at Chikutasi Kala Mela, Kanpur in the year 2007.
- Painting printed in Lokswami Magazines.
- Magazine Interview in Woman’s Era, July (First) 2010.
- Magazine Interview in Alive, December 2010.